Friends & Family Surf School
Kind of tripSurf School
At Friends & Family Surf School we want to offer you a safe and fun experience. For this reason, our instructors will focus the class based on the particular objectives of each student, adapting to all ages and levels. All our instructors and lifeguards are certified and highly skilled.
We teach the class in the ideal spot according to the sea and wind conditions.
The session length is approximately 2 hours, from 10:00 to 12:00
- High season (July and August): classes every day
- Low season: Saturdays and Sundays. Consult for group classes during the week.
It is mandatory for everyone to bring fullfilled the following registration form , especially in the case of minors.
- We include all the necessary material: neoprene + board + insurance.
- Options to choose:
- Personalized classes in small groups.
- individual lessons.
- Activity subject to the possibility of changing the schedule due to adverse weather circumstances, sea conditions and/or wind.
Start - 10 am
Playa de Vilar (Covas)
The activities start at 10:00 and last approximately 2 hours.
The meeting point is at Camping As Cabazas, in Covas.
- Servicio sujeto al Real Decreto Legislativo 1/2007 de 16 de noviembre por el que se aprueba el Texto Refundido de la Ley General para la Defensa de los Consumidores y Usuarios y otras leyes complementarias.
- In case of cancellation of the activity, the amount of the reservation will be returned when the cancellation is made by the client at least 48 hours before the start of the activity or it is not possible to carry out the activity due to adverse weather conditions, illness of a monitor or any other unforeseen due to F&F surfschool. F&F surfschool may propose the change of activity or date if the client prefers.